What’s Included in the Initial Consultation?
- 90-Minute Consultation Call (Zoom/Skype/Phone).
- Full Case Review of Health History and Timeline.
- Clarity of your Goals.
- Analysis and Explanation of Functional Laboratory Test Reports.
- Nutrition Analysis and Feedback.
- BioMeasure Interpretation.
- Troubleshooting all your top-priority health questions.
- Comprehensive written Follow-Up feedback.
- Agreeing an Action Plan of Solutions.
- Outlined options for appropriate Ongoing Support.
In simple terms, prior to the consultation most of my clients are feeling stressed, confused, disconnected and disempowered with their health and at the end there is much more clarity, understanding, connection, empowerment and focused energy.
If you’re looking for a bunch of quick fixes and unrealistic claims with a one-size-fits-all solution – then it’s truly not me you’re looking for! My guess is that’s probably what a great deal of the internet has a provided you with already. My clients are people who are ready to commit to the inspiring yet realistic, down to earth and illuminating process that healing can be.
The fundamental aim of the initial consult is to comprehensively review and analyse your situation and uncover all the potential causes and discover the solutions that are available.
Organic Acids Test
Read more about the Organic Acids Test here: https://functionalhealthclinic.co.uk/organic-acids-lab-test/
Sample Report: Download Here
Turn-Around-Time: 2 weeks minimum from day of arrival at the Lab. Postage cost of returning the test kit back to the lab not included.
Specimen Requirements: Urine: 10 mL of first morning urine before food or drink is suggested. Patient should avoid apples, grapes (including raisins), pears, cranberries and their juices 48 hours prior to specimen collection. Avoid arabinogalactan, echinacea, reishi mushrooms, and ribose supplements for 48 hours before collection.
Collection Instructions: Download Here.
Checklist of Organic Acids Test Markers
Here’s the latest list of stool test markers (November 2019):
- HPHPA (Clostridia marker)
- 4-Cresol (C. di cile)
- DHPPA (bene cial bacteria)
- Homovanillic Acid (HVA)
- Vanillmandelic Acid (VMA)
- HVA/VMA Ratio
- 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic (5-HIAA)
- Quinolinic / 5-HIAA Ratio
- Methylmalonic (Vitamin B12)
- Pyridoxic (Vitamin B6)
- Pantothenic (Vitamin B5)
- Glutaric (Vitamin B2-Ribflavin)
- Ascorbic (Vitamin C)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-methylglutaric (Vitamin Q10-CoQ10)
- N-Acetylcysteine (Glutathione precursor and chelating agent)
- Methylcitric (Vitamin H-Biotin)