TAKING THE MYSTERY OUT OF BLOOD CHEMISTRY TEST RESULTS
A Revolutionary tool for Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis. It’s now at the forefront of my Functional Medicine Client Assessments.
- Run your Blood Test Results through this software to compare them to Optimal/Functional Ranges.
- Feedback to complement your Medical Practitioner’s allopathic interpretation.
- Identify patterns across your results.
- Enhance your understanding of your body’s function.
- Learn how to apply nutrition, lifestyle and therapeutic steps to create a more balanced biochemistry.
- Squeeze the extra value and answers from test results that have come back ‘normal’.
- Get in touch to run your own Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis.
Clear, Understandable Layout
This may sound like a odd benefit or advantage of a blood test! But having been forwarded and sent many client results reports to analyse, it is quite amazing how ‘un’ user-friendly they are. During a period of support two or more tests may be run and this is when it becomes really important to quickly and easily to compare and evaluate the numbers.
Not just for a Practitioner, but you too!
It’s the ‘Optimal Range’ that gives us leverage. We aren’t using the blood tests to diagnose and treat conditions. We leave this skill to your Medical Doctor. This sensitive range means we can identify anything that is outside of optimal and harness it to make changes to enhance function and wellbeing.
Insight into Meaningful Patterns
Even the above, clearer layout may not make that much sense to anyone who is new to the test’s biochemical markers.
That’s ok because this analysis goes beyond just listing biochemical markers and numbers. It analyses and identifies Patterns that we can all have a greater understanding of. Consequently, we can further relate to and understand our situation, current health challenges, areas of our life, physical wellbeing, diet, movement, pain, environment and much more.
This is the most important advancement in this type of Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis. Education! Take a look at the example below, which gives us powerful insight into this person’s blood sugar imbalances (hypoglycaemia), cellular hydration, digestive capacity, liver function and adrenal health.
In the Functional Health Clinic in Newcastle (UK) we’ll use this feedback as part of an integrated approach to your health and vitality goals. Specifically, we’ll bring together strategies of Functional Medicine, Nutrition, Movement and Structural Integration to Create Clarity where there was Confusion and Mastery where there was Mystery!
Accessible Changes to Nutrition and Lifestyle
Each individual report is approximately 40 pages long, packed with insight and feedback.
This is refreshing and empowering for people who are truly looking for pieces of the puzzle and answers to two key questions:
- Why you feel the way you do.
- What you can do about it.
Fundamentally, the Causes and Solutions that we are all ultimately looking for during the healing process.
In practice what this means is that the whole report will actually fuel and guide the support process and the steps we implement from start to finish, usually over a period of 3 to 6 months.
The place to start this process is to Book an Initial Consultation together with your Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Report.
Have a look at an example of the type of feedback you can get access to:
Check out this Case Study demonstrating the huge value of the Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis in Practice
- Find out how the functional blood chemistry analysis guided health and vitality restoration over 6 months.
- Case Study Focussing on Gut Health and Chronic Ear infections.
- Functional insight and Medical interpretation integrated to help Fiona solve this complex list of health challenges.
- View the Post Symptoms List.
- Read the whole Case Study here.
List of Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Markers
There is no one exhaustive list of blood test markers for everyone, as specific markers may be carefully selected for individual cases. Therefore, here’s a list of the key ones we like to see on a basic profile and some additional ones to run where possible.
Naturally there will be differences in the selected markers from facility to facility, region to region, country to country. Even with the basic profile of markers we can still glean a great deal of insight into optimal function/dysfunction.
Note – This report uses software that analyses existing test results (it isn’t the blood test itself).
If you already have your blood test report you can send this through for analysis via email. If you do not already have an existing test, we can advise you on which markers to run and recommend which facility to use, if you are not organising via your Primary Health Provider.
Here’s an overview of the markers we recommend you have on your existing test report:
- Uric Acid
- Total bilirubin
- Serum iron
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
- LDH (lactate dehydrogenase)
- Total protein
- Globulin, total
- Neutrophils %
- Lympocytes %
- Eosinophils %
- Monocytes %
- Basophils %
- Total cholesterol
- TSH, FT3, FT4, RT3, T3U, TT3, TT4, TPO Ab.
- Hemoglobin A1C
- CRP (c-reactive protein)
- B-12 Serum
- Folate Serum
- Zinc serum/plasma
- Copper serum
- Magnesium (Red Blood Cell)
- Histamine, whole blood
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA)
- CRP and Hs CRP (C-reactive protein)
- Vitamin D, 25 hydroxy