Please Complete and Submit the below Covid-19 Consent Form before attending your appointment. You only need to do this once.
If you have any of the symptoms below, or have had a fever or cold & flu like symptoms in the last 7 days, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back. You could also measure your temperature.
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
To reduce the spread of infection, we request that ALL visiting clients do the following:
- Please bring a face mask/ covering with you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel on entering and leaving the building. If you wish to wash your hands with soap and water instead, please ask reception staff.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and bin it, or use the inside of your elbow, and then wash your hands.
- All appointments will be paid for prior to attending the clinic.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes for your appointment.
- If you require a chaperone when attending for an appointment, they may need to wait outside in their vehicle to limit the number of people in reception.
What your practitioner will be doing, and how we will operate:
- Your practitioner will be wearing PPE and/or following any special measures as advised by their professional bodies/government, and this may be different for all services. If you would like to know what these are for your specific practitioner in advance of your appointment, please contact us.
- Your practitioner will have more gaps between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and sanitising measures during the outbreak.
- We are sanitising contact points in the reception area between patients.
- If you usually have blankets or pillows during your treatment, please bring your own to avoid any cross-contamination.
- Please bring your own water with you.
- It may be necessary to close the clinic at short notice if we are advised to do so and/or if any staff and practitioners show any Covid-19 symptoms, or if we decide closure is of the benefit of public health at that time.
We will continue to operate under guidance from the Government, NHS & Public Health England. In addition, your practitioner will always be following advice from their professional/ regulatory bodies.